FAHM’s Diversity & Inclusion Program
At FAHM Technology Partners, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day. This can only be achieved by providing a workplace culture characterized by inclusive everyday behaviors and built on a foundation of respect and appreciation for diversity in all its forms.
FAHM Technology Partners stands against systemic bias, racism and unequal treatment. We take seriously our responsibility to listen, learn and lead the change we wish to see in the world.
FAHM Technology Partners’ ALL IN diversity and inclusion strategy is focused not only on ensuring that all FAHM Technology Partners people live the organization’s values and understand the importance of an inclusive culture empowered by inclusive leadership, but also on designing and implementing specific interventions designed to achieve FAHM Technology Partners’ diversity goals. We are focused on providing everyone with equal opportunities to grow, develop and succeed in an environment where we always hold each other accountable.
The three pillars of FAHM Technology Partners’ inclusive talent culture—underpinned by respect—are achieving gender balance, advancing LGBT+ inclusion and supporting mental health.
Achieving gender balance
- FAHM Technology Partners leaders strive to achieve gender balance across the FAHM Technology Partners organization. FAHM Technology Partners Talent has set aspirational goals for all FAHM Technology Partners firms and has developed consistent initiatives spanning the entire career lifecycle—from recruitment, promotion and succession processes to mentoring, sponsorship and agile working. FAHM Technology Partners firm CEOs have committed to deliver on these initiatives and report progress to the FAHM Technology Partners Global CEO, FAHM Technology Partners Global Executive and FAHM Technology Partners Global Board of Directors on a regular basis.
- FAHM Technology Partners’ focus on gender equality does not end with our own organization. Through several of its World Class societal impact projects, FAHM Technology Partners aims to positively impact the lives of women and girls outside our organization.
- At FAHM Technology Partners, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves at work, without fear of discrimination or prejudice. We want our LGBT+ (lesbian, gay, bi, trans and more) people to feel confident in being who they are and empowered to thrive within FAHM Technology Partners and within the societies FAHM Technology Partners serves.
- FAHM Technology Partners has endorsed the UN’s Standards of Conduct for Business in Tackling Discrimination against LGBTI people (the LGBTI Standards) and is taking actions to further LGBT+ inclusion aligned with core areas of these standards. This includes a focus on “allyship,” reverse mentoring and ensuring that FAHM Technology Partners professionals are enabled to “walk in the shoes” of LGBT+ colleagues.
Supporting mental health
- FAHM Technology Partners believes that supporting mental health is a critical aspect of inclusion and is working to address the stigma that still too often exists within society on this topic. The organization recognizes the importance of FAHM Technology Partners people knowing where and how to seek support when they are experiencing mental health challenges, and being comfortable they can raise such concerns without fear of stigma. The COVID-19 pandemic prompted FAHM Technology Partners Global to develop and roll out a series of podcasts focusing on ways in which FAHM Technology Partners people can look after their mental health, focusing on common challenges faced during periods where people may be feeling especially worried, isolated or overwhelmed.
FAHM Technology Partners offers its people opportunities through global business resource groups (BRGs) to connect and build networks within FAHM Technology Partners with others on gender, race, religion and sexual orientation. Some FAHM Technology Partners firms have also established councils that bridge gaps between single-identity workplace groups, recognizing the importance of intersectionality among individuals’ identities—not only their demographic characteristics, but also their unique experiences, skills and roles both at work and away from it.
Providing an inclusive culture for all FAHM Technology Partners people is a long-term commitment. FAHM Technology Partners is dedicated to supporting and empowering all of its practitioners and professionals to achieve their full potential, and to delivering FAHM Technology Partners’ Purpose to make an impact that matters, each and every day.